Some of my favorite recipes are detailed here.
To begin with, some photos of my cooking:
- There was something to celebrate...
- The finest way enjoying artichokes is to dip and take every leaf.
- A Spanish shrimps dish.
- Some fruits de mer including baby lobsters.
- A lunch of vegetables prepared in Japanese style.
- Another dish in Japanese style.
- The famous Mongolic fire pot.
- Some tiny sweets for dessert? These are "green nuts", marzipan with pistachios and walnuts.
- Finally a banana milk shake good for hot days.
My Special Cooking Style
Cooking is for me
- an artistically, intuitive and creative activity
I never have all the ingredients at hand which I would need to cook a special recipe therefore I am often improvising with well-tasting (and sometimes astonishing) results. I am also often reading up to five recipes before composing my own dish.
- a management task
One should have the whole preparation process in mind and be very flexible in order to manage all the needed changes and possible disasters because of disturbance during critical preparation phases in a safe manner.
- an instructive activity
It is a contribution to the agreement between nations to cook the recipes of people from all over the world as authentically as possible. I am always reading newly got cookbooks, as if they were novels, from the first to the last page. Especially if they are written by people living where the recipes originate from.
- a relaxing activity
Cooking is very different from everyday work in the office. It needs nearly all your senses (smell, taste, look, listen) to get the desired results.